Wednesday, June 19, 2013

fear of flying - wig wearer edition

not sure if all wigs are like this, but mine has metal clips in it. tiny metal clips that love to pull out my actual hair. i should remove those. anyway, friday morning will be my first flight since getting my wig. i'm torn as to whether or not i should wear a hat, or wear the wig and hope they don't frisk my hair.

i'm currently thinking i should wear the wig (as they'll most likely definitely make me take the hat off to go through security) and then just deal with whatever alarms i might set off, when / if i set them off. i'm just a little worried they'll make me take my wig off in front of a huge line up of people. actually, i'm worried they'll make me take it off, period. i mean, if they make you take your shoes off, why wouldn't they make you take off a wig?

i'll post an update as soon as i've cleared security.

----

UPDATE:
airport security doesn't give a shart about wigs or what's under them. take that piece of info and use it however you will.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the laugh!
    (and for the answer to my question of course).
    You're awesome!
    Hugs from your new italian "alo-friend"
    Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooops... I was laughing for the other post, the one about the guy, sorry, smthing went wrong!

    ReplyDelete